4:30 a.m. Information and Help Center inside the Wyoming Ford Center opens.
4:30 a.m. Shuttle bus runs to start line from HOST HOTEL (Ramkota) The shuttle bus makes continuous loops that take 10 minutes round trip. Last Shuttle bus leaves the Host hotel by 5:45 a.m.
5:45 a.m. Course Instruction and Announcements at Start line (NO EARLY STARTS)
5:50 a.m. Wheelchair Start (if applicable)
6:00 a.m. Marathon, Half Marathon & Marathon Relay Start, Wyoming Ford Center
7:00 a.m. 10K Start, Casper Events Center
9:00 a.m. Half Marathon Awards and 10K Ceremony (finish line area)
11:00 a.m. Marathon, Marathon Relay Awards Ceremony (finish line area)
12:30 p.m. ALL Aid Stations Close
1:00 p.m. Finish Line Closes
- The Wyoming Ford Center provides an indoor space before the race. Pre-race snacks, coffee, water, and Gatorade are provided. And Yes – Indoor Flush Toilets!
- Platte Valley Physical Therapy is on-hand to provide pre-race taping, stretching and massage.
- Aid Stations are provided roughly at every 2-4 miles. Aid stations are equipped with fruit, Gu, Water, Gatorade, basic first aid supplies and our amazing volunteers!
- Port-a-Potties are also provided in adequate intervals along the course.
- Medical Personnel are throughout the course to provide basic first aid. A Medical Tent is located at the finish line.
- Food is provided at the finish line–Pizza, Sandwiches, Fruit, Snacks, Chocolate Milk, Water, Gatorade, and Adult Beverages.
- In addition, we provide live music at the finish line by the Last Coyote.
- Headphones are not allowed on the course when running on city streets. We ask for your compliance with this due to our insurance requirements. Strollers and Dogs are not allowed for the Marathon and Half Marathon distances.
Awards are provided for Overall Male and Female Awards for Marathon, Half Marathon, and Wheelchair Participants.
An award is provided for the Top Marathon Relay Team and Top Male and Female Finisher for the 10K distance.
Top three finishers in each age category (male and female for Marathon and Half Marathon finishers)
Categories (Men’s and Women’s)
00 to 19
20 to 29
30 to 39
40 to 49
50 to 59
60 to 69
***The Finish line is within walking distance of Host Hotel***
Contact: Casper Marathon
Address: PO Box 711 Casper, WY 82602